I turned the sketch 90 degrees to the left and made an upright card (portrait).
Since I don’t often create thank you cards, I decided to do a thank you card this week. My image is perfect for that. It an image of jar full of autumn flowers with a “so thankful for you” sentiment. Perfect right? The card base is dark chocolate so I lined the inside and used a coordinating element to tie the inside and outside together…
- Image: Autumn Flower Jar
- Paper: Base Dark Chocolate Cardstock (PTI), Designer Paper scraps
- Copics: Water C0, B000; Flowers Y35, Y38, YR12, RV66, RV69; Leaves YG03, YG63, YG67, YG95, YG97, E04, E07; Acorns E13, E15, E70, E70, E74; Shadow W1, W3, W5
- Other: Rectangle and Deckled rectangle Spellbinders Dies; Vintage Buttons (PTI), Twine, Floral Embossing Folder
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards – No. 50 Autumn
- Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge – No. 146 – Autumn Leaves
- Creative Belli – #180 Leaves
- One Crazy Stamper – Thankful/Autumn
Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!