Today’s card is a quick one using a great set at From the Heart Stamps – Hope, Butterflies, and Blooms. I had a crazy busy week last week and traveled a 26 hour day in the middle of (I learned the true nature of “I am to old for this” LOL). As a result, I got behind on my Hope You can Cling To Challenges at Splitcoast Stampers. This is also the last day to Link up for Pink at the 3rd Annual Link Up for Pink linking party.
This card is inspired by HYCCT1310 – Words to Inspire You. What is more inspirational than HOPE!?
I decided to go simple with this one – I am not sure I love that open space at the bottom, but you know that is always my issue haha…
If you haven’t yet joined in on the HYCCT challenges or the Link up for Pink Party, what are you waiting for? Head on over and enjoy the fun and do something good for others at the same time…win-win!
Recipe for this card:
- Image: Hope, Butterflies, and Blooms digi by From the Heart Stamps
- Ink: Copics [C0, C1, C3, BG70, BG72, R32, R35, R37, R39, R83, R85]
- Paper: (Base) White PTI, (DP) Spring fling Stack from DCWV
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Bunny Zoe’s Crafts – OCTOBER CHALLENGE – RIBBON
- That Craft Place – Think Pink
- Totally Gorjuss – #205 Wings and Things
- Link up for Pink – 3rd Annual Link Up for Pink
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day and remember to THINK PINK!