Today is my first day to post on the Hambo Hoedown and I decided it would be fun to keep playing with vellum (from the Hoedown challenge this go around). For this card, I used a little Hambo humor via a Hambo digi called Outhouse. There is nothing quite like potty humor to make you giggle huh? Remember when you were a child and just hearing words like “poo poo” or “poot” sent you into fits of giggles? Those were the days…
- Ink: Copics [C1, C3, C5, C7, W5, W7, W9, E70, E74, E79, YG95, YG97].
- Paper: DP from Recollection’s Rooster Provincial Stack; Base is Dark Chocolate cardstock(PTI). Vellum.
- Other: I cut out my image and the backing with oval and scalloped oval Spellbinders respectively.
I used vellum on both the inside and the outside. On the front, I used the vellum for my sentiment and on the inside, it is the card liner which holds the punch line. So that I could adhere the vellum to the card without being obvious, I ran a bone folder around the edges on the score board. This gives it a slightly cloudy look that covers up the 1/8″ score tape I used. I also added a little twine on the inside for dimension.
REMEMBER: Hambo is once again a sponsor of the SCS “Hope You Can Cling To” campaign, which runs for all of October. In case you need some fun new images to play a HYCCT challenge, the annual “HOGtoberfest” sales event is on until Sunday, Oct. 13 at midnight. During this sale, save 30% on EVERYTHING in the store.
- Die Cuttin Divas – #136 Use Brown
- Totally Papercraft Friday Challenges – Ch#187 – Bring Humour to Your Creation
Thanks for stopping by – Have a great day!