Especially number 50!!
Today’s card is part of a set of invitations I helped my sister make for her husband’s upcoming 50th birthday. She decided on a fiesta theme and I crazily mentioned a card I had made with a cute image from Hambo called Cactus…
When she saw it, that was it. She wanted it! So we CASEd the card (never CASEd myself before hahaha) and spent the day together making invitations. My baby sister was happy and we had a fun day together so that’s all that matters but, WHEW, what a long day that was!
Oh did I mention it’s a surprise? So shhhhh….
The card is a crisscross card – directions can be found on the original blog post HERE
- Image – Hambo Stamp “Cactus”
- Paper – New Leaf Cardstock from PTI, Bohemian Bazar Pack from Graphic 45
- Ink – Copics [cactus: YG03, YG63, YG67; pot: R02, R05, R08, B02, B06, YR04, YR09; Hat: E33, E35, E37, E39; balloon and rocks: Y15, Y17, Y19]
- Other – Spellbinders deckled rectangle die and ribbon
- Seize the Birthday – Seize the Birthday
- Creative Knockouts – Challenge #1 Masculine
- Cuttlebug Mania – Back to Nature – He counts even though he’s in a pot and wearing a sombrero right??
Thanks for stopping by!