Definition of Multitasking: walking and chewing gum at the same time? Haha! Just kidding, but when I first saw this image from Little Miss Muffet stamps, first I thought “This is the cutest monster ever. I need them all!!” Then I thought “Awe, he is walking and chewing gum haha!” Only God knows how my brain works… So I just had to have this image immediately and right away (along with two of his friends) and yet he has been in the computer just waiting. Do you ever do that? GOT to have it now, but then wait so long to use it, you almost forget you have it. Hmmm.
Well, the challenge at Little Miss Muffet right now is TO USE A MONSTER. When I saw it, I knew it was time to pull the little guys out. This is the only one to be colored so far, but now they are all printed, and that is one step closer than they were…right?? I decided on this little guy because I wanted to try a new technique from fellow Designed to Color Teamie Alaine – she used it to color sheer hose over legs, I used it for bubble over monster. It turned out cute I think! For this card I used:
- Image: Monster Bubbles by Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Ink: Copics (skin:E00, E02, E04, E21; hair: Y11, Y15, Y19, YG03, YG63, YG67; shadows N0, BV01; Gum: V01, V000,RV52)
- Paper – White Card stock (base) and Dark Chocolate cardstock (for mounting) both from Papertrey Ink, DP from Crate Paper(not sure of the pack name), and DWWV(Garden Party), and Echo Park (Life is Good Collection)
- I used Spellbinder rectangles and circles as well.
I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Little Miss Muffet – Challenge 67… Monster Ball
- The Cutie Pie Challenge – #51 Anything Goes (Must be cute…duh!! look at him :~)
- Pile it on Challenge: #34 Use Designer Paper
That’s all for now! Thanks for stopping by – Have a great week!
P.S. and by the way:
This card was spotlighted at The Little Miss Muffet Challenge!