For today’s Splitcoast Stampers “Try a New Technique” Challenge TLC442 ~ External Frame/Internal Greeting was to put our image and sentiment on the inside with a “window” to it from the outside.
This challenge was very fun but very much a challenge. My Cricut was too narrow to lay the card flat and run through with the circle and my punch handle was too short… I had to create an acetate card front and draw my circle on it, then punch the circle from the card. In the end it came together (we will not say how many tries it took…haha!)
I have been trying to find a fun way to use this stamp set and this was the perfect setting for it – yay!! The sentiment is computer generated.
My card is 3.5″ X 7″.
Supplies for this card:
- Images – Farm Pack and Farm Background Digital images from Hambo Stamps
- Ink – Copics (Barn: R24, R27, R29, W5, W7, W9; Trees: YG03, YG63, YG67; Grass: G00, G05, G07, G09; Sky: B00, B000; Cow: C1, C3, W9, R27, Y17, Y19; Fence: E33, E35, E37, E39; Front Chick: Y15, Y17, Y19, YR04, YR07, YR09, R29, R27, R24)
- Paper – Red and Brown Card from The Paper Company and DP From Echo Park – Life is Good
- Elements: Circle and Scallop Circle Spellbinder Dies and 1 3/4″ Circle Punch (SU).
I am also going to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Challenges 4 Everybody – Challenge #26: Always Anything Goes
- Splendiferous Creations – Bloggers Challenge – Farm Fresh
- Brown Sugar – No. 54 – Anything Goes
- Sister Act Challenge – Challenge #19
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!!