I colored up my image with Copics. For my background, I used DP that I got from Hambo (Cosmo Cricket “2wenty Thr3e” and Teresa Collins “Memories”) and some vellum that I ran though a Tim Holtz gears embossing folder. I stitched the vellum onto my card then mounted it onto a White Cardstock base (PTI). Some twine and a gear charm finishes it off. Yee Haw! Love it!
I used a sketch from Pals Paper Arts
In the spirit of the Pile It On Challenge, I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Hambo Hoedown – Use Stripes
- Twisted Tuesday – 2TC55 ~ Playing Bingo!
- Loves Rubberstamps – Challenge 62 – How CHARMING!
- The Stamping Chef – Monochromatic or No Colouring!
- Pals Paper Arts – PPA165 – A Sketch Challenge
- Dutch Dare Card Challenge – #227-In Stitches-Sassy Studio Designs
- Card Makin Mamas – CMM72 Monochromatic
Thanks for stopping by!
OH Boy!! How exciting!! This little guy made the winner’s circle at Pals Paper Arts – It is a PPA Pick: