Woo Hoo!! It is the first of the month and time for another Team Glitter Challenge at Designed to Color. Our challenge is sponsored by Simply Betty Stamps and is a Recipe Challenge. The most important ingredient in this recipe… HAVE FUN!!
I chose a fun image from Simply Betty’s 50’s Emo Collection called Hula Hoop Rio. I used a Delightful Inspiration sketch for my card inspiration (It had 3 DPs but my recipe only called for 2 so I tweaked it…)
My image reminded me of a character from Happy Days (one of my Favorite TV shows as a kid), so I used “Oh Happy Days” for my sentiment.
Medium: Copic Markers
- Skin: E00, E11, E21
- Hair: Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19
- Clothing: Y21, Y26, R24, R27, R29, E70, E74, E79
- Other: Hula Hoop – B00, B02, Eyes – YG63, B000, B00, B02
- 1 Colored Image – Hula Hoop Rio
- 2 Patterned Papers – They are from my scrap drawer and were from DCWV and Stampin’ Up
- Stripes – found in the yellow DP
- A dash of red and blue – the backing papers and the blue eye shadows
- A smidge of something sparkly – clear glitter glue over the eye shadow (which I realized after I did it – that’s what you get for coloring too late at night – are the whites of her eyes not her eye lids…Oh well, just play along OK?
Come on over to DTC and join in the challenge and remember to participate, you must HAVE FUN!!
I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Created With Love – CWLC 48 For the Girls
- Hobby Cutz – Challenge 9 Anything with ‘H’ as in Hula Hoop
- Simon Says Stamp- Simon Says,,,, Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!