It’s Wednesday so let’s Hoedown!
YAY!! I am soooo glad I get to say that again as a Bacon Bit…That’s right, I get to spend four more months designing for Hambo!! We are going to have so much fun! Let’s get started…
My image, which was free to those that participated in last week’s challenge is “Bat Boy”.
I created a baseball diamond for my batter using a Spellbinder square die and leaf cardstock by PTI. I colored up my little guy with Copics and added by banners – MFT dies.
That’s it!! Pretty CAS – not sure what else to add – but my mind really wants me to add something. Oh Well!!
Check out what the other Bacon Bits have made for you using Bat Boy:
I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
- Creative Craft Challenges – #11 For the Fellas
- Try it on Tuesday – One for the Men
- Love to Create – #68 Father’s Day
- Kaboodle Doodles – #174 For the Kids
- Simon Says Stamps – Masculine/ Father’s Day
Thanks for stopping by!