It is Wednesday and that means… time for a HOEDOWN!! The theme this week is create a project using PUNCHES…Lord knows I have a collection of those.
Today’s image brought to you free, if you participated in last week’s Hoedown with a Hambo image, is MONKEY VINE. Is he not precious!?
Because the image was kinda long and thin, I decided to use him as the border and make a CAS card. However, I am not great at white space so I used an embossing folder (Swiss Dots) to give it some texture.
I used White Papertrey Ink cardstock for my base then dug into my scrap drawer to find green and brown pieces that would match my Copic choices (listed below). Lately I have really been trying to make that drawer seem less intimidating, but it seems to grow and grow!! Do you have this problem? How do you handle it? Please share!!
- Monkey – E31, E35, E37, E39
- Vines – YG03, YG63, YG67, YG95, YG97
- Banana – Y15, Y17, Y19
Challenges I for this card:
- Incy Wincy Designs – Animal Antics
- The Corrosive Challenge – #174 My Sentiments Exactly!
- The Pink Elephant – #199 Masculine Bday
- The Stamping Chef – Animal Love
Thanks for stopping by!!