This month’s challenge at Designed to Color (#11) is a sketch challenge. I decided to use a cute digi from Bugaboo Stamps and make a Mother’s Day card. As I have mentioned in the past, she loves sheep so I think she will love this cutie…
The best part of this card is that I actually got to dig in to, and use up some of my scraps. WIN-WIN!!
- Medium: Copics
- Skin (Sheep): C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, R1
- Other (Hearts): R35, R37, R39
- Image: Bugaboo Digital Image – Happy Mother’s Day to Ewe (Bugaboo Stamps)
- Paper: Base is Lucky Limeade (Stampin’Up) All others are from my scrap drawer!!
- Accessories: Rectangle and Deckled Rectangle Spellbinders, and Buttons from Doodle Bug Designs
- Cut it Up Challenge – #18 Mother’s Day
- Hiding in My Craftroom – HIMCR #97 – Super Scraps Saturday!
- Hanna and Friends – #171 Mother’s Day
- 2 Sister’s Challenge – #143 Mother’s Day
Thanks for stopping by!!