I decided to pull out my sewing machine and add some stitching to my project. While the sewing machine was already out (because at 5 pounds, it is such a task to get it out and set it up (haha)), I decided to create two like cards for this challenge – a boy and a girl card. The Bugaboo images I’m using for this card are from their KIDZ collection – Boy Balloon and Girl Hot Air Balloon.
Sunshine Mail sends happy mail, but not necessarily holiday mail so no holiday specific cards. It is such a wonderful organization! AND if you want to get involved other ways, just go to Sunshine Mail Foundation and learn more!
- Images from Bugaboo Stamps
- Paper: Papertrey Ink White and Dark Chocolate; Stampin’ Up Just add Cake DP
- Ink: Copic Markers
- Other Stuff: Oval and Scalloped Ovals Spellbinders Dies, Window and Label Stampin’Up punches, Buttons, and Twine.
I am going to enter this card into the following Challenges:
- Catch the Bug – Anything Goes
- Two Sisters Challenges – Bingo Bash (I chose the First Column – Embossing, Patterned Paper, Punches/Die Cuts)
- Stamping Sensations – May Challenge Embossing and Texture
Thanks for stopping by!