Today is my last post for Hambo’s rubber team. This week I will start playing right along with you using all those great digis at the Hambo Hoedown.
For fun, I decided to use both rubber and digital stamps combined on this card. Kind of a Goodbye/Hello project.
Isn’t this little mouse sooo C-U-T-E?!!! He is part of Hambo’s new clear stamp line. They come in sets with fun images and a couple of the cheeky, punny sentiments Hambo is known for. And the images are really clear and crisp (not always the case with clear in my experience…)
Supplies for this card:
- Stamps from Hambo Stamps – Say Cheese Clear Stamps HCL023 and Cheeses Digital Images
- Papers – Pure Black and Basic White Cardstock from Papertrey Ink and DP from KI Memories
- Ink – Memento Black and Copics
- Other Supplies included Square Spellbinders and the Scalloped Adornment Dies from Stampin’ Up.
Challenges I want to enter this card into:
- Crafty Card Markers – #88 Humor
- Created With Love Challenges – CWLC #35 April Fool’s Day
- Paper Playtime – Challenge #7 Use a Pun
- Tammy’s Scrapin Corner – #56 Funny Birthday
Thanks for stopping by! See you at the Hoedown on Wednesday!