The days are getting warmer and Spring is just around the corner. I recently stumbled upon a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers for a Wiper Card. It has been in the back of my mind searching for a stamp set that would work with it. Enter the rubber stamps I just got from Hambo – Sun, Duck Umbrella, and sentiment “Wishing you sunshine and happiness!”.
Ready, Set, Go!! It turned out so cute!! I am ready to do another one now!
I used a Splitcoast sketch challenge for inspiration – SC427. Check it out HERE. It is a fun little sketch – I used my sentiment in the place of the bow. I hope that is not cheating? What do you think?
Supplies for this card:
- Duck Umbrella – rubber stamps by Hambo Stamps
- Sunshine and Happiness  – rubber stamps by Hambo Stamps
- Sun  – rubber stamps by Hambo Stamps
- Lucky Limeade cardstock – Stampin’ Up
- Limeade Daydream cardstock Doodlebug Design
- Turquoise cardstock – Recollections
- DP – not sure what the dot paper is
- X-press it Blender
- Tuxedo Black – Memento Ink
- Other Supplies:
- Rectangle and Deckled Rectangle – Spellbinders
- Mod Border Die – My Favorite Things
- Cloud Dies – Memory Box
- Swiss Dots EF – Cuttlebug
- Doodle Border EF – Darice
I am going to enter this card into the following:
- Just Add Ink – #157 Just Add Green
- Dutch Dare Card Challenge – #208 Spots and Stripes (I included spots and stripes in the umbrella as well as elsewhere!)
- Cute Card Thursday – #260 Anything Goes
- Moving Along With the Times – Spring is in the Air (Spring Showers and all that…)
Thanks for stopping by!