Our challenge is BIRTHDAY!
How much fun are birthday’s? Getting a birthday card always makes me feel so special. How about you? These cards are going to some kids who ARE very special and could use a little sunshine in their mail! Are you in?
I hope you will join the challenge this month!! This is such a wonderful opportunity to do something for some really great kids! AND if you want to get involved other ways, just go to Sunshine Mail Foundation and learn more!
I decided on a clean and simple card using a sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers SC403. (Caution! This sketch is addictive – but don’t believe me, try it for yourself!)
Now I am off to mail my card into Sunshine Mail Foundation – that is the only way it is qualified to win the challenge and some super sweet digi stamps from 2 Cute Ink!
Supplies for this card:
- Cupcake Kitty Digital Stamp by 2 Cute Ink.
- It’s your day! – Happiest Birthday Wishes 1 of 2 by Stampin’ Up
- White Cardstock – Papertrey Ink
- Hot Pink Card Stock – ?? from scraps
- Copic Markers
- Tuxedo Black – Memento
- Other Supplies:
- Once Upon a Princess EF – Cuttlebug
- Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies – Spellbinders
- Glitter Glue – clear and red
I am going to enter this card into the following Challenges:
- Fab and Funky Challenge – #161 Cute and Cuddly
- THe Sisterhood of Crafters – Happy Birthday
- Addicted To Stamps and More – Addicted to CAS