Wow, this has been a crazy week. I have been meaning to post something all week and then life happened. I didn’t want to let the month end without one final post though… can you believe the month is already over!!?? I know me neither!
Valentine’s Day is over, but love is always in the air! Today’s card uses Hambo’s “Owl” and “Owl always love you!” sentiment. I am thinking this will be perfect for a Valentine (next year), or for an anniversary, or a just because card… This owl is sooo cute and he can be used for almost anything!
- Stamps: Hambo Rubber Stamps – Owl  and “Owl always love you!” 
- Paper: Recollections from my stash
- Ink: Copic Markers and Tuxedo Black – Memento
- Accessories: Bird Punch and corner rounder from Stampin’Up; Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies by Spellbinders; Sizzix I love you embossing folder for the background.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge: #104 Anything with Birds
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge – Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays – #109 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!