The second challenge of the month at Sunshine Mail Challenges is sponsored by Red Rubber Designs. I am in L-O-V-E with these precious stamps! The stamp I chose today is from one of their Spotlight stamp sets called Wonder and Joy – It is all about kids and they are so stinking cute! It was truly hard to choose which one to use (of course I will use them all at some point), but I decided on the little guy fishing. For this challenge, we were asked to use buttons and/or bows. I used a simple red with black stitching ribbon to keep it boyish …
I swear looking at this card – somewhere off in the distance I am hearing the theme song to Andy Griffith! I mean he looks like he is whistling right?
I hope you join the challenge this month!! Sunshine Mail sends happy mail, but not necessarily holiday mail so no holiday specific cards. It is such a wonderful organization! AND if you want to get involved other ways, just go to Sunshine Mail Foundation and learn more!Now I am off to mail my card into Sunshine Mail Foundation – that is the only way it is qualified to win the challenge and some seriously CUTE Red Rubber Designs Stamps!
Supplies for this card:
- Wonder and Joy By Red Rubber Designs
- Bashful Blue Card Stock – Stampin’ Up
- Dark Blue Card Stock – ??
- Pure Poppy Card Stock – Papertrey Ink
- Copic Markers
- Tuxedo Black – Memento
- Other Supplies:
- Heart Punch – Stampin’ Up (for the ends of the banner)
- Circles EF – Cuttlebug
- Rectangle and Deckled Rectangle Dies – Spellbinders
I am going to enter this card into the following Challenges:
- A Gem of a Challenge – #68 Add a Bow
- My Sheri Crafts – Challenge #104 – Time To Go Fishin’ (The fish is in the pail :~)
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Challenge 217 – For The Kids
WOW!! Iam so honored that this card won the Ooh-la-la Award from My Sheri Crafts for Challenge #104 – Time To Go Fishin’