Those that participated in last week’s challenge received today’s rock star “Bailey Rocks” free just for playing.
If you are ready to join in on all of fun, there are freebies available to get you started HERE.
I have been waiting and waiting to make a circular side step card from the Splitcoast Stampers tutorial for quite a while. I kept hoping that just the right image would come along AND it did. “Bailey Rocks” and so does my card (ha-ha)!
I used a soda can (that I embossed with a musical notes EF) as background “paper” and to back of one of my sentiments – “You Rock” and Voila! my card has metal. To wrap this concert up, I created a piano keyboard on the bottom part of the card, used silver metallic glitter glue for Bailey’s guitar and added the final sentiment “This is dedicated to you…” to the top step.
I am smiling out loud just looking at it because I LOVE it !
Supplies for this card:
- Stamp: “Bailey Rocks” Digi Image by Hambo Stamps
- Pure Poppy Cardstock – Papertrey Ink
- True Black Cardstock – Papertrey Ink
- X-Press it Blender Paper
- Ink: Copic Markers
- Other Supplies:
- Grand Nestabilities Circle Die – for the base
- 1.5 inch circle Punch – Stampin’Up
- 2 inch circle punch – EK Success
- Inverted Scallop Circle Die – Spellbinders
- Oval Punch – Stampin’Up
- Scalloped Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
- “Allegro” Embossing Folder – Cuttlebug
- Glitter Jewels
- Glitter Glue
- Soda Can
I am going to enter this card into the following Challenges”
- Crafting When we Can – Challenge 37 – Slugs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails – cards for boys
- Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenges – Challenge 31 – Rock On
- Crafty Catz – Challenge 168 – Anything But a Square
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge – Challenge 81 – Circles
Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!