The freebie at this month’s Birdie Brown Challenge is called an Amigurumi Bear. What is it? Besides ADORABLE… well it is the Japanese art of crocheting or knitting stuffed animals. Find more about it here. I learned something new here how about you?
I decided to make it into a spinner card so this little guy could float down through the clouds with his heart-shaped balloons to “send smiles” to whoever receives it!
Supplies for this card:
- Amigurami bear digital image by Birdie Brown
- Turquoise cardstock by Recollections
- Summer Sky – Memento
- Copic Markers
- Other Supplies:
- Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
- Scalloped Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
- Window Punch – Stampin’ Up (for the slider)
- 1/4′ and 1/2″ Circle Punch (for the slider)
- Coaster Board (for the slider)
- Grass Die Cut – My Favorite Things
Other Challenges I am entering this card in to:
- Crafting By Design – Animal Antics Challenge
- Sisterhood of Crafters – Hearts
- Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge – Challenge #37 – Have a Heart
- Try it on Tuesdays – Get Ready to Celebrate Valentine’s Day
That’s all! Thanks for stopping by!