Remember when you used to play dress up and it was such great fun? This image from Hambo stamps reminds me of those times… I thought it would make a cute birthday card for an old friend, or just a reach to an old friend or how about an anniversary card for a highschool sweetheart??? WOW there are just so many ways to use this one!
I colored my image up in bright colors and used some glitter DP. I used Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge SC346 to inspire my card. I have really gotten into the bright colors this year. But I have some great jewel tones to try soon…
Supplies for this card:
- Raspberry Fizz – Papertrey Ink
- Bright Blue – Recollections
- Day Dream Doodle Glitter DP – The Paper Studio
- Copic Markers
- Tuxedo Black – Memento
- Other Supplies:
- Rectangle and Deckled Rectangle Die Cut – Spellbinders
- Tab Die Cuts – Papertrey Ink
- Doodle Border Embossing Folder – The Paper Studio
- Spica Pens
- Glitter Glue
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!