Hi All, this week’s Hoedown (#96) is soooo much fun! We were challenged to use three or more of the following colors – Hot pink, aqua, lime green, sunny yellow and orange! Great, right?
This week’s digital stamp, “Pheasant”, was given free to those that participated in last week’s challenge. I loved it, but I just got a great new rubber stamp from Hambo called “Beast” and could not decide what to do so… I chose to create two cards using these colors. One (1) with this week’s digi with the most AWESOME sentiments (favorite – ” Party like a FLOCK star!” haha!) AND one (1) with “Beast”.
Since I decided to be an overachiever this week, (I was on vacation after all and had more free time than usual so…Why Not?) I used a Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge SC416 and made two cards pretty much alike with two different images. They look different right? I love them both!!
If I had really reached deep, I would have made several more of these and mailed them out for New Year’s cards! But Alas…
Supplies for these cards:
- New Leaf Cardstock – Paper Trey Ink
- Gold Cardstock – Recollections
- Turquoise Cardstock – Recollections
- Razzberry Fizz Cardstock – Papertrey Ink
- DP The Count Down Stack – DCWV
- Copic Markers
- Tuxedo Black – Memento
- Other Supplies
- Nesting Flower Die – Quickutz
- Classic Circle Die – Spellbinders
- Inverted Scallop Circle Die – Spellbinders
- Label Punch – Stampin’ Up
- Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
- Scallop Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
- Sketch – See below!
I am entering these cards into the following challenges:
Hope your New Year is getting off to a GREAT start! I can’t wait to see what 2013 brings!
One thing coming soon is a HAMBO BLOG HOP!! With Prizes!! OH YEAH!! Get ready to Party!
- WHEN: Friday, January 18, 2013 – 7 AM CST
- WHO: ALL BACON BITS and any customers that sign up by 1/14/13
- WHAT: “Name That Toon” – COMIC STRIPS using digital or rubber images
(Use a Hambo image to depict a comic strip).
Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!