I decided to join in on the Hambo Hoedown this week – make an easel card.
I am using some of my new rubber stamps from Hambo for this card – Penguin Skating and the sentiment “Stay Cool”…
It turned out kind of CAS but I think I like that!
I wanted it to look like a snowy day so I embossed the background. Then I cut him out, popped him up on an oval punch, and added a tree. I used my sentiment on the inside to prop up the easel.
I am really loving this stamp!
Supplies for this card:
- Paper – Hot Pink, Turquoise, & Light Blue – Recollections
- Copic Markers
- Bahama Breeze – Memento
- Wild Wasabi – Stampin’ Up
- Other Supplies:
- Large Oval Punch – EK Success
- Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
- Scalloped Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
- Nesting Flower Dies – LifeStyle Crafts
- Devine Swirls Embossing Folder – Cuttlebug
Challenges I am entering this card in to…
Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!