GOOOOOOO DAWGS – SIC EM – WOOF WOOF WOOF!!
I used the cute, cute, cute image by Hambo Stamps called #1 Dog.
For fun, I enlarged the “foam finger”, cut it out and put on top of the original in the form of a wobble. Easy to make and a fun little interactive element. See how to do it here. Oh yeah and did I mention a great set of UGA themed digi paper I found on Etsy.
To tie it all together, I used a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge #413.
Supplies for this card:
- Stamp: #1 Dog by Hambo Stamps
- Poppy Red CS – Papertrey Ink
- True Black CS – Papertrey Ink
- Georgia Bulldogs Digi paper – Happy Heart Creations
- Ink: Copic Markers
- Other Supplies:
- Standard Circles Large Die – Spellbinders
- Large Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles – Spellbinders
- Ticket Punch – Stampin’ Up
- Star Eyelet
- Black and White Gingham Ribbon
- 26 gauge wire
Other Challenges I am entering this card in to:
- Hanna and Friends #159 – Animals
- Jackson’s Digital Expression #33 – Color – Red, Black & White
- Catch the Bug – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!