This is a quick post to show a card for a new challenge at Doodle Dragon (Pike’s Playground). They haven’t had a challenge in a while so it is exciting to get to participate again!
This little guy is part of the 2011 September Monthly set. The sign is blank and you can put what ever you like on it. I personally don’t like turkey so…”Eat Ham”.
This is another card using my recent fall back sketch from SCS-SC403. It makes a cute card quickly – Got to like that!
Supplies for this card:
- Stamp: Turkey Image from 2011 – Doodle Dragon Studios
- Canyon Clay and Dark Chocolate – Papertrey Ink
- DP – The Four seasons by The Paper Studio
- Ink: Copic Markers
- Other Supplies:
- Oval and Oval Scalloped (Lg) Dies – Spellbinders.
I am also entering this into:
- Simon Says – Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge
- The Sisterhood of Crafters – Thanks Challenge
- Splitcoast Stampers – Ways to Use it – WT401 Add a bird
Thanks for stopping by!