Today’s Hambo image, “Cornucopia”, was free to those that played last week’s challenge and is just in time for the Thanksgiving Holiday!
I have been admiring some cards lately from a Splitcoast Stampers – Try a new tecnique challenge (TLC388). The technique is called “triple stamping” or “tierless” stamping . I thought it should be easy to duplicate the technique with a digital stamp – haha! Not easy but got it to work….The directions are as follows (let me know if you have any questions!):
- In a Microsoft Word document, create a text box 5.25″ X 4″ (keep the boxed outline but make it a lighter shade.)
- Place your digi in the box as many times as you’d like at various angles.
- Print three copies and cut them out (just inside the lines so you don’t have visable lines).
- Copy ONE is attached to the base card (color as you’d like but dont worry about the middle.)
- Copy TWO – trim 1/2 inch from all four sides (this is important – do not try to just do an inch from 2 sides)
- Attach to card stock (same color as base) 5″ X 3.75″.
- Color (again no worries about the very middle).
- Center/ match up to the bottom layer. Should look like this layer is a continution of the bottom one.
- Copy THREE- trim 1 inch trimmed from all four sides
- Attach to card stock (same color as base) 3.5″ X 2.25″.
- Center/ match up to the second layer. Should look like this layer is a continution of the one under it.
I chose to color in just a few elements and leave the rest just outlined (Not sure why – just a whim…) Then, using a button and “burlap twine” and the sentiment “May the bounty of the season fill your heart & home”, I created a Thanksgiving card for the hostess of this year’s dinner.
Other challenges I am entering this card into include:
- Pile it on- #46 Let’s Be Thankful!
- Sentimental Sunday – #128 Thanks/Thanksgiving
- Stamoing Sisters in Christ – #165 Psalms 147:3 – Something Broken and Put Back together
Supplies for this card:
- Stamp: “Cornucopia” digital image by Hambo Stamps
- Paper: Orange Zest by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: Copic Markers
- Other Supplies:
- Tag punch (regular and large) from Stampin’ Up
- Burlap twine
Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!