Here is a quick and easy card using “Poodles of Fun” by Doodle Pantry Digital Doodles. It is a cute set with several sentiments, digi papers, and pre-colored poodles too, if you prefer that. I kept my gal simple and purple.
To decorate the background, I used a Happy Birthday embossing folder and some fun colored chevron strips.
It is a sweet card – Perfect for a little girl’s birthday coming up in a few weeks!
I am entering it into Doodle Pantry’s monthly challenge DPDC29. The prize, just for playing, this month is a crazy cute Cactus set (Christmas Cactus included.) You can’t lose by playing this challenge!
Supplies for this card:
- Stamp: Poodles of Fun by Doodle Pantry
- Glossy White
- Purple, Turquoise, Lime green – Recollections
- Ink: Copic Markers
- Other Supplies:
- Happy Birthday Embossing Folder – Cuttlebug
- Circle Die Cuts – Spellbinders
- Scalloped Circle Die Cut – Spellbinders
- Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
- Scalloped Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
- Chevron Die Cut – My Favorite Thing
Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!