I love this digi stamp set by Hambo Stamps called “Candles”! So I decided it would make a perfect interactive yet CAS card.
Hmmmm… How you ask?
Well, On the front, I kept it pretty simple. A couple of the candles are ready to run off the page. When you open it up, you see them running round and round to catch up with this year’s birthday! Haha and whoa!!
I was very happy to have finally have the opportunity to pull the movers and shakers poppers die out of the package and actually use it! It is very easy to use and it will make for a great surprise when my lucky recipient opens the card.
I am entering this card into:
- The Outlawz – CAS challenge Make a Wish-Bone – Create a CAS card or project with a theme featuring an item you might make a wish upon. I don’t know about you, but I still wish before I blow out those candles (If for no other reason than to get enough breath together to get them all!)
- Sentimental Sundays Challenge #127 – Dimensions (Did you see the inside?)
- The Pink Elephant – TPE#173 – Use your favorite Coloring Medium. I love my Copics!
Supplies for this card:
- Stamp: “Candles” Digi by Hambo Stamps
- Vintage Cream Cardstock – Papertrey Ink
- Lucky Limeade Cardstock – Stampin’ Up
- Ink: Copic Markers
- Other Supplies
- Movers and Shakers Poppers Die – Papertrey Ink
- Large oval punch – EK Success
- Oval punch – Stampin’ Up
- Scallop Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
Thanks for stopping by!
WOW!!! What an honor! This card won TOP 3 at Sentimental Sundays!