How cute is this little guy! Another digi from Hambo that I L-O-V-E! It’s called “Kid Disguise” – Hey monsters want to trick or treat too! I used 2 of the sentiments it came with – “Guess Who” and “Hoping this Halloween is the beast one yet!” The last one was “Trick or Treat – Win win!” So cute!
I used my Cricut to cut out this little bag. I ran it through the Cuttlebug with a spider web embossing folder then added a few ribbons, my sentiments, and a cute spider brad, and then my crazy cute beast!
It is going to hold some Halloween goodies for the perfect gift – right!?
I going to enter this into the following challenges:
- Lollipop Crafts – #93 Halloween – No cards
- My Craft Spot – Monday Challenge #75 – Too Cute to Spook
- Make It Monday – MIM#113 Anything Goes
- Pause Dream Enjoy – Challenge #43 – Candy
- Stamp: “Kid Disguise” digi by Hambo Stamps – All stamps are on sale for a few more days!
- True Black – Papertrey Ink
- Pumpkin Pie – Stampin’ Up
- Lucky Limeade – Stampin’ Up
- Ink: Copic Markers
- Other Supplies
- Cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More (5.5″ Purse – be prepared it is about 3.5 inches tall as the other inches are the handles and this is the biggest one it will do…)
- Spider web embossing folder – Darice
- Oval and Scalloped oval dies cuts – Spellbinders
- Oval and Scalloped oval punches – Stampin’ Up
- Spider Brad – Recollections
Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!