Today’s Hope You Can Cling To Challenge (HYCCT1211) has the theme – Monster Mash. The Host says of the theme “It’s a reminder! Get ’em mashed, squooshed, photographed, x-rayed, and checked!” Go to the link and you even get to see the music video of the Monster Mash song – you just can’t lose with this challenge!
In the video, there is a scene where the stairs open up and you see a lot of eyes looking back at you. This was the inspiration for my card! Based on this inspiration, I HAD to CASE a great card I had seen on Pinterest by Sharon Fields! AND the background was just perfect for my new digi by Hambo Stamps –“Eye Monster”!
Pretty, simple card – just grab a bunch of the circle punches and make eyes for the background. Adorable!!
I am also entering this card into the Can You Digi it Creepy and Kooky Challenge (#20)
Supplies for this card:
- Stamp: “Eye Monster” digital image by Hambo Stamps
- Lucky Limeade – Stampin’ Up
- True Black – Papertrey Ink
- Turquoises and white from stash
- Ink: Copic Markers
- 1/2″ Circle Punch – Stampin’ Up
- 3/4″ Circle Punch – Recollections
- 7/8″ Circle Punch – EK Success
- 1″ Circle Punch – EK Success
- 1 1/4″ Circle Punch – Creative Memories
- 1 1/2″ Circle Punch – Creative Memories
- Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
- Scalloped Oval Punch – Stampin’ Up
FOR FUN, I also took a pic of the card in the dark under a UV light – SPOOKY huh?
Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!!