This week’s challenge from the Hambo Hoedown (#84 – Harvest Time) is a sketch using the sweet “Harvest Bunny”, which was free to those who played in last week’s challenge. As has been the norm of late, the image also came with a selection of sentiments to choose from.
The sketch was fun and simple and lent itself to a CAS card. I simply pulled out my fall designer papers and my favorite embossing folder. I did use a technique that I got from Splitcoast Stampers called Cutting out of the box with Nestabilities.
Supplies for this card:
Stamp: “Harvest Bunny” digital Image by Hambo Stamps
Designer Paper – The Four Seasons Paper Stack by The Paper Studio
Chocolate Brown Cardstock
Lucky Limeade Cardstock by Stampin’Up
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock by Stampin’Up
- Copic Markers
- Martha Stewart Chestnut Marker (For doodles on the edge)
- Other Supplies:
- Classic Ovals Large (Nestabilities)
- Classic Scalloped Ovals Large (Nestabilities)
- Label Punch (Stampin’Up)
- Window Punch (Stampin’ Up)
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder – Textile
- Orange Ric Rac
- Bon Bon Jewels (Doodlebug Design Inc.)
Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!!