This week’s Hambo Hoedown Challenge (#82) is “Anything Goes – show us your gifts!” The image was a Panda bear with a gift. The sentiment I chose was “I knew the perfect thing for you… But how do you wrap a bear hug?” Since this was a “gift card”, I made a pocket card with a slide in card to adhere a real gift card to. I made one of these a while back and the instructions (including a diagram) can be found here.
I used some stash paper (yay!) and matched my coloring to it which turned out kind of fun – I never would have chosen the markers I did without that inspiration. I also used some new burlap ribbon. (I know I wasn’t going to buy anything new but you craft too and know that is easier said than done!)
In addition to Hambo, I am entering this card in the There she goes challenge TSG173 – Everyone Loves Presents
Supplies for this card:
- Image: Panda Gift Digital Image by Hambo Stamps
- Designer Cardstock from DCWV Spring Fling Set
- Designer Paper from American Crafts The Color of Memories Set
- Simply Chartreuse cardstock from Papertrey Ink
- Red and Black from Recollections
- Ink: Copic Markers
- Other Supplies:
- Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals (LG)
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals (LG)
- Paper Studio black burlap ribbon
- Black shear ribbon and an eyelet (for inside card pullout)
Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!