This week’s challenge at Pike’s Playground (Doodle Dragon Studios) was to do a clean and simple card using a bear image. They call the challenge “The ‘bear’ minimum.” Since they have so many cute bear images to choose from, I had a very difficult time choosing. I’ve seen a lot of fall challenges and blogs lately, so I decided to go with a cute bear and pumpkin image that came in the 2011 August Membership set at Doodle Dragon Studios.
I used the sentiment “Happy Fall Y’all!” I love the fall! It means sweaters but no coats, carnivals with candy apples, and the return of College Football! I can’t wait!!! But after this one, maybe I will think summer for just a little while longer…
I tried to keep it simple but I did give it some color…Hope it still counts?
So as this is a simple card the supply list is simple too:
- Stamp: AugArt22B Bear with Pumpkin by Doodle Dragon
- Paper: assorted cardstock (not sure what brands, they were in a random pile)
- Ink: Copic Markers
- Other Supplies:
- “Textile” embossing folder by Cuttlebug
- Large Oval Punch by Stampin’ Up
- Scallop Oval Punch by Stampin’Up
- Orange Organza 3/8″ ribbon (small holes punched with Crop a Dile)
- Thin brown cording by Bead Landing
Short and sweet! Thanks for stopping by! ‘Til next time!!